WOMEN & ANTITRUST: Voices from the Field
In the book "Women & Antitrust: Voices from the Field", leading competition professionals from around the world provide reflections and forecasts on topical issues in competition law and policy.
In a series of candid conversations, enforcers, in-house counsels, lawyers and academics take on questions regarding, among others:
- Assessment & regulation vis-à-vis digital platforms
- Behavioral economics & competition policy
- Public interest concerns, including privacy
- Brexit & its expected impact
- International cooperation
- Policy and enforcement trends for 2020
Nestled among the exchanges are insights into the professional paths of the women interviewed. Through personal anecdotes, they share perspectives on their chosen roles, and offer advice to young practitioners interested in joining this field.