Be found. Be heard. Be seen.
A platform for women professionals
We aim to:
- enable women professionals to be easily found, based on merit
- normalise women professionals’ presence in public space
- facilitate connections among women professionals
on the radar
[email protected] ethos is based on heuristics – mental shortcuts people use to quickly form judgments. These natural biases lead people to stereotypically consider professionals who are known, familiar as superior, more knowledgeable, better experts than those who are unknown, unfamiliar.
Traditionally, men have enjoyed more visibility, whilst fewer female experts feature in professional rankings, media and events. [email protected] endeavours to adjust this dynamic.
Join and help us dispel myths that:
- there is a lack of women professionals
- women professionals prefer to stay invisible
- women professionals are poor networkers
How does [email protected] work?
[email protected] is designed to work as an umbrella platform for professionally homogenous communities in different fields and/or jurisdictions.
[email protected] was launched in 2016, in Brussels – the cradle of antitrust policy. Meanwhile, it has national branches across Europe – including France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK – as well as regional branches: the CEE, Iberia and Nordic regions. The regional branch in the Americas, led out of Washington DC, welcomes women antitrust professionals in the US, Canada, Central and South Americas. [email protected] is also present in South Africa.
[email protected] is open and inclusive for women of all walks of the professional life and regardless of their affiliation or seniority. We follow a pragmatic and constructive approach – beyond identifying problems and instead of criticising the imperfect status quo – [email protected] endeavours to offer a solution, which has already yielded positive results. Be part of the solution.
Strengthen your network by joining a community of hundreds of professionals around the world. Help those looking for professionals with your knowledge, skills and experience find you.
People who drive [email protected]
- an open platform for women professionals, based on free membership
- events featuring women speakers – open for both female and male attendees
- professional development & networking occasions
- other professional visibility-enhancing activities