[email protected] Talk on "Due Process in Competition Proceedings"
Join [email protected] Roundtable Debate on Due Process in Competition Proceedings
- EU case law on due process
- Use of economic evidence and due process considerations
- Due process in proceedings before NCAs: the impact of Directive 1/2019
- Professor Krystyna Kowalik-Bańczyk, Judge, General Court of the European Union
- Hanna Anttilainen, Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
- Dina Lurje, Deputy Chairwoman, Lithuanian Konkurencijos Taryba
- Marta Kruszka, Head of Unit, Department of Competition Protection, Polish Urzęd Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów
- Michaela Nosa, Director of Legal, Legislative and International Relations Division, Slovak Protimonopolný úrad
- Aleksandra Boutin, Partner, Positive Competition
- Katarzyna Czapracka, Partner, White & Case
- Malgorzata Szwaj, Partner, Linklaters
- Malgorzata Urbańska, Partner, CMS
14:30 – 15:00 Networking and refreshments
15:00 – 17:00 Roundtable debate followed by a reception
Hotel Bristol, Krakowskie Przedmieście 42/44, Warsaw
The event is free of charge and is open to everyone interested, regardless of gender.
The discussion will be held in English.
Advance registration required: first come, first served.