W@LawLT Dinner Talk 'Gossip about new colleagues: robots, AI, chatbots and others'
Join W@LawLT Dinner Talk Gossip about new colleagues: robots, AI, chatbots and others
In the last few years lawyers have been spooked that their job might be taken over by latest technologies. So which way is it really going on? You are invited to discuss and share your experience on how technological innovation has been brought into your workplace. Let’s chat about AI, chatbots, robots etc.:
The discussion will be joined by:
- Ieva Ivanauskaitė, Head of Communications at Debunk.eu, Team Lead at Business Development department at DELFI
- Kristina Mataitytė, Lawyer, Women GO Tech mentee
- Elena Vėgėlytė, Head of Tax at Vinted
- Monika Kriūnaitė, Managing Associate at CEE Attorneys, Legal Advisor at Blockchain Center Vilnius
- Milda Markevičiūtė, Senior Associate at COBALT
- Dainora Tverijonė, Head of Administration and Development at Motieka & Audzevičius
- Kamilė Kliukienė, Legal Sourcing Manager at Telia Company
WHEN: 6 March, 2019, 18:00 - 20:00
WHERE: La Boheme (small hall), Šv. Ignoto g. 4/3, Vilnius
Moderator: Živilė Stubrytė, Compliance Manager at Newsec
Come join us for roundtable dinner discussion. The event is free of charge and open to everyone interested, regardless of gender. Seating is limited, early registration is required. The discussion will be held in Lithuanian.