[email protected] Spotlight Sessions “The future shape and direction of competition policy”
Join [email protected] Spotlight Sessions “The future shape and direction of competition policy”
Hear five talks:
- Anna Mitchell, Linklaters: Competition for the digital age
- Vassilena Karadakova, Cleary Gottlieb: Antitrust and financial services – where do the boundaries lie?
- Carlotta Bonsignori, Frontier Economics: Thyssenkrup/Tata – is the EU merger regime fit for purpose?
- Jessica Radke, UK CMA: The CMA’s use of powers available under the CDDA to disqualify directors
- Michele Meagher, UCL: Consumer welfare and competition in the context of Lord Tyrie’s proposals
The talks will be followed by a moderated audience Q&A as well as networking drinks and ample opportunity to discuss these topics and related competition enforcement trends.
WHEN: Thursday 4 July, 6:30 - 9:00pm
WHERE: Alix Partners, 6 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF
The event is open to everyone, regardless of gender. Advance registration required: first come, first served.