[email protected] Talk: Merger Control in Germany
Join an interactive conversation between representatives of public and private enforcement, in-house counsel and competition economics on the topic of merger control in Germany.
This event is the second of a series of [email protected] talks that will be hosted in German!
The panels will discuss:
- The new German transaction value threshold, and
- Gun jumping.
- Dr. Iris Benedikt-Buckenleib, Counsel, Gleiss Lutz
- Sarah Blazek,Senior Associate, Noerr
- Dr. Isabel Kehl, Principal Counsel, Legal Competition, Siemens AG
- Dr. Katharina Sailer, Economist, Director, econ-da
- Dr. Daniela Trampert-Paparella, Case Handler, Bundeswettbewerbsbehörde
- Jana Zacharias, Bundeskartellamt, Department German and European merger control
The event, which will be hosted by Noerr in Munich, is open for all interested professionals, irrespective of gender.
WHEN: Thursday, 7th of June, 15.00. The discussion, which will end around 18.00, will be followed by a reception.
WHERE: Noerr LLP, Conference Centre, Brienner Str. 25, 80333 Munich