[email protected] Panel Discussion on COVID-19 certificates: “A golden ticket to the new normality…but at what cost?”
Join this [email protected] panel to hear about:
- Key elements of the European Commission’s proposal on the Digital Green Certificate
- Privacy, security and ethical risks of COVID-19 certificates
The panel will feature:
- Anna Buchta, Head of Policy and Consultation unit at EDPS
- Prof. Gloria Gonzalez Fuster, Research Professor at VUB’s Faculty of Law and Criminology
- Veronica Arroyo, Policy Associate for Latin America at Access Now
- Federica Vons, Global Legal Director, Data & Ethics, ZX Venture (moderator)
WHEN: 19 May, 3:30-4:30pm CET
HOW: The event will take place using Zoom.
The event is free of charge and open to everyone interested, regardless of gender. Advanced registration is required.