W@CompetitionCH Webinar III
Join the third of W@CompetitionCH Webinar Trilogy
The webinar trilogy focuses on competition law challenges in distribution contracts from diverse perspectives discussed by competition professionals from the Swiss competition authority, inhouse positions, and private practice. The third webinar focuses on practice and deals with the topics "Distribution Law in the Aviation and Pharmaceutical Industries" and "Current Status of Reform Steps in the Area of Vertical Agreements in the EU". The webinar series will conclude with a roundtable discussion with all speakers.
- Seraina Denoth, Dr. iur., LL.M., Partner Legal Partners Zurich, Zurich
- Andrea Graber, Dr. rer. pol., Vice-Director, Secretariat Swiss Competition Commission, Bern
- Djemila Mesbah, Group Senior Legal Counsel, Novartis, Basel
- Kerstin Schiwow, Legal Director, Swiss International Air Lines, Basel
- Monique Sturny, Dr. iur., LL.M., Partner, Walder Wyss, Zurich
- Astrid Waser, Dr. iur., LL.M., Partner, Lenz & Staehelin, Zurich
The webinar is open to all interested professionals, regardless of gender. Advance registration is required. We look forward to meeting you soon online!
WHEN: 12:00 - 13:00 CET
HOW: Dial-in details and other details will be shared with registered attendees