[email protected] Webinar II "Competition Law Challenges in Distribution Contracts"
May 20, 2021 12:00 - 13:00 CET
Join the second of [email protected] Webinar Trilogy
This webinar trilogy will explore competition law challenges in distribution contracts and offer diverse perspectives of competition professionals from the Swiss competition authority, in-house positions and private practice. The second webinar will focus on resale price maintenance and current developments on vertical restraints in the EU.
- Seraina Denoth, Dr. iur., LL.M., Partner Legal Partners Zurich, Zurich
- Andrea Graber, Dr. rer. pol., Vice-Director, Secretariat Swiss Competition Commission, Bern
- Djemila Mesbah, Group Senior Legal Counsel, Novartis, Basel
- Kerstin Schiwow, Legal Director, Swiss International Air Lines, Basel
- Monique Sturny, Dr. iur., LL.M., Partner, Walder Wyss, Zurich
- Astrid Waser, Dr. iur., LL.M., Partner, Lenz & Staehelin, Zurich
The webinar is open to all interested professionals, regardless of gender. Advance registration is required. This second webinar will be held in German and the moderation in French. We look forward to meeting you soon online!
TIME: 12:00 - 13:00
HOW: Dial-in details and other details will be shared with registered attendees