[email protected] discussion “AI and Personal Data: dispelling the myths of a love and hate relationship”
Mar 3, 2021 15:00 - 16:00 CET
[email protected] panel discussion on AI and Personal Data
Join the second [email protected] event to hear about:
- The impact of the GDPR and EU legislative proposals on the development and use of AI.
- The tensions between AI and data protection and how to reach the right balance.
- The risks of biases and discrimination in the data sets and how to design for diverse, fair and inclusive AI.
The panel will feature:
- Kari Laumann – Project Manager AI Sandbox – Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet)
- Gemma Galdón – CEO and Founder of Eticas Research and Consulting
- Ivana Bartoletti – Technical Director Privacy, Deloitte
- Gry Hasselbalch - Co-founder DataEthics.eu, Senior researcher and advisor on data, power and ethics
- Giorgia Vulcano, EU Privacy Counsel, Coca-Cola (moderator)
WHEN: 15:00 - 16:00 pm CET
HOW: The event will take place using Zoom.
The event is free of charge and open to everyone interested, regardless of gender. Advanced registration is required. Registered attendees will receive a link to join the event in advance.