[email protected] Session "Effective Communications for Leaders"
Join this [email protected] Session for a facilitated peer-to-peer coaching session:
- How do I express authenticity and authority as a leader?
- How can I develop my communications skills to enhance my career?
- What skills do I need to develop to best present myself in my professional environment and improve my interactions with colleagues and external stakeholders?
These are not easy questions and there is no one single ‘silver bullet’ answer to them. Through self-discovery and creative exploration, the most successful leaders investigate and develop their own answers and solutions and refine these skills to a tee over the course of their careers.
Join this [email protected] Session that will focus on providing you with interesting insights into improving your communications skills and in doing so help you to become a more effective leader.
During the course of this 2-hour lunch-time session, you will be guided to explore ways of improving your communications skills using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® and gain insights into how you currently convey your skills, knowledge and expertise in a professional context, and how you can improve your performance and impact.
- Natalia Kurop, Director at Ellwood Atfield, a firm specialised in senior public affairs and communications appointments
- Béla Dajka, Communication consultant and facilitator