W@LawLT LegalTech Talk "Contract Automation: First Step in your LegalTech Journey"
Join Women@LawLT together with ROCKIT in an interesting evening to get the latest news and make valuable connections.
Contract automation is one of the #legaltech hottest topics. It is a perfect example how law and technology can create a useful synergy and reduce or in some cases even eliminate monotonous lawyers’ work. In the nearest future contract automation tools are expected to get lawyers’ daily work into high gear and create time-saving and cost-friendly legal solutions for business.
Meet the LegalTech talk speakers:
- Erika Kavaliauskienė, Co-Founder and CMO at Amberlo. She will introduce to smart solution and how law firms could transform into high-performance digital organizations;
- Kamilė Kliukienė, Legal Sourcing Manager, Telia. She is a LegalTech enthusiast involved in various LegalTech projects. Kamilė will present the general context of contract automation market and introduce the best rated tools from user’s perspective;
- Mariana Hagström, Founder and CEO, Avokaado - a contract automation solution. She will name the main steps to start one’s journey to contract automation;
- Irina Seniut, Head of Knowledge Management & Innovation, Sorainen. Irina will present the actual user’s case and experience;
- Rimantė Tamulytė, Partner at Foxen Law Office (moderator).
WHEN: 28 October, 18:00-20:00
Event is free of charge and open to everyone interested, regardless of gender. Seating is limited, early registration is required.
The event will be held in English.