[email protected] Talk "The True Price of Compliance: for Companies and Employees"
Join [email protected] discussion about impact of compliance on business development
The changing legal environment, tightening requirements in the areas of data protection, labor law, money laundering prevention, etc., compel companies to devote additional resources to ensure their businesses’ compliance and identify vulnerabilities. At the same time, there are more discussions among the professionals that the compliance function could create additional value and promote a sustainable integrity based organizational culture.
Professionals from the manufacturing, real estate, and other business will discuss and share their insights on extra value compliance could create, in particular:
- What additional value can create an effective compliance program? How to start?
- What do managers, board members, or human resources managers shall consider before integrating compliance with other company’s processes?
- What language should Compliance Officers speak if they want to be heard?
- Sigita Adomaitytė, Senior Lawyer (Motieka and Audzevičius);
- Ernesta Seiliūtė, Lawyer (Fondia Lietuva);
- Živilė Stubrytė, Baltic Compliance Officer (Newsec);
- Renata Šumskaitė, Business Consultant (moderator).
WHEN: 5 December, 16:00-18:00
WHERE: Workland Vilnius
Event is free of charge and open to everyone interested, regardless of gender. Seating is limited, early registration is required.
The event will be held in Lithuanian.