[email protected] Webinar on "Competition and Pharma in a time of Corona"
Join the [email protected] Webinar on "Competition and Pharma in a time of Corona" and hear from:
- Pinelopi Stamou, Case-handler Pharma, DG COMP, European Commission;
- Violeta Stoyanova - Beninska, Dutch Medicines Evaluation Board (CBG) and Chair of Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products at EMA, Policy, Regulatory & International Affairs;
- Angélique de Brousse, Senior Legal Counsel Competition EMEA, Johnson & Jonhson;
- Aukje Mantel - Teeuwisse, Professor of Pharmacy & Global Health, Director of the School of Pharmacy of Utrecht University and Managing Director WHO Collaborating Centre pf Pharmaceutical Policy and Regulation;
- Marguerite Soeteman-Reijnen, Chairman Executive Board Aon Holdings, Chair Topvrouwen.nl (moderator).
The webinar will be hosted by and live-streamed from the beautiful location of Castle Waardenburg.
WHEN: 26 October 2020, 16:00 CET
MEMORIES FROM EVENT
Click here to see a short video of our 26th October 2020 webinar "Competition & Pharma in a Time of Corona".
Many thanks to our speakers from the European Medicines Agency, European Commission, Topvrouwen.nl Johnson & Johnson, Universiteit Utrecht, Pinelopi Stamou, Violeta Stoyanova-Beninska, Marguerite Soeteman-Reijnen, #angeliquedebrousse, Aukje Mantel-Teeuwisse.