[email protected] Talk E-Commerce Sector Enquiry: Final Report
Join [email protected] Talk: The Final Report of the E-Commerce Sector Enquiry – How Will It Influence E-Commerce?
The discussion will explore:
- the use of algorithms
- brick and mortar requirements
- geo-blocking and dual-pricing
- bans on marketplaces and price comparison websites
- hardcore restrictions in the context of e-commerce
- the future of mobile e-commerce
- Siún O'Keeffe, Senior Strategy Advisor, the Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets
- Eliana Garcés Tolón, Deputy Chief Economist, Directorate General for Internal Market, Industry and Entrepreneurship, the European Commission
- Tihana Meić, Economist, Digital Single Market Task Force, Directorate General for Competition, the European Commission
- Hanne Melin, Director Global Public Policy, eBay
- Pola Karolczyk, Senior Associate at Sidley Austin
The event, hosted by Sidley Austin, is open to all interested professionals, irrespective of their gender.
Register Now as number of places is limited; first-come, first served.
WHEN: Thursday, 29 June, 2017 18:00 – 20:00 followed by networking drinks
WHERE: The Hotel, Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1000 Brussels