You are invited to the official launch of W@Competition South Africa
Join us for a panel discussion facilitated by Yasmin Carrim on the role of competition policy and regulation in the current challenging economic climate in South Africa.
Panel discussion will feature:
- Jean Meijer (Managing Partner: Johannesburg, Herbert Smith Freehills)
- Pamela Mondliwa (Industrial Development Planner, Industrial Development Corporation and former Special Adviser on Economic Policy to the Minister of Finance)
- Tamara Paremoer (Divisional Manager: Mergers & Acquisitions, South African Competition Commission)
- Wendy Ndlovu (Head of Markets and Competition, Multichoice Group Limited)
- Yasmin Carrim (Acting Judge, High Court (Gauteng Local Division) and former panel member of the South African Competition Tribunal)
This breakfast event is open to everyone interested, regardless of gender. Advance registration required: first come, first served.